Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Hiatus

Blog hiatus begun when Loz died, I think. Her blog was the secret she shared with me. The ins and outs of her life for me to read. I was closer to her then than I've ever been, just through reading her true thoughts.. and I can't help but feel glum when I come back here.

Then again, she always shouted at me for not regularly posting, haha.

So, hi.

The end of Lauren's life also marked the beginning of my travels,
and the distinction between these two things are pretty hazy.
Leaving Jersey
(and not returning like one would after two weeks on holiday)
was weird and friggin' wonderful.
It was as though my friends and I had escaped the reality
of Loz' death, work, winter, parents, 'To Do' lists, rules,
and without worries,
we did whatever we wanted to, whenever we wanted to.
It was so free, easy and surreal.
But there's still not a day that passes
when the Bear doesn't cross my mind.
She should've been there.
I now have 1 week before I leave for Edinburgh University.

Whoa.

2 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful, India. Again, my condolences for your loss. Lauren sounds like a wonderful person and I'm sure that she's still here somewhere, in some way, shape or form.

    It is definitely good to have you back, you've been missed

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete