Friday, October 14, 2011

Blow My Pipe

Life is good.

A month in and I'm starting to get used to this place. 
Like I thought, good friends have sprouted with time.
I like Edinburgh, a lot.
I do not like essays, lectures or tutorials however.
My mind HATES me for making it focus on philosophy again.

In other news,
I turned 20 on the 30th!
20.......
I feel so sophis
and way less intelligent.

Life so far in the Burgh:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Blow my pipe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, India Beau! You're no longer a teen anymore! Hope you had a lovely day celebrating your birthday :-)

    It's really lovely hearing that you're getting used to Edinburgh and uni life! Absolutely loving all of the photos, it seems so eventful! Glad to see you're well!

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete